Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Introductory Post


Hi readers! My name is Brianna Acevedo but my relaxed and more commonly used name is Bree. Currently, I am studying as a Business Management major at California State University Northridge and hope to someday word in the world of Media. Although I have never taken photos professionally, I have worked on the other side of the camera. I have two close friends who professionally do photography, one of which is a photography major at UCLA and has already gotten his name next to Vogue.

I have always been intrigued by photography and the motives behind it but could never see myself fit to actually make a living off of it. However, I consider myself more knowledgeable about cameras than the average person because I have played around with old cameras. Unlike a digital camera that only requires a button press, older cameras require self-focusing and being able to determine how much light is allowed or denied from the lenses.

In this blog I hope to discover as well as help others discover, the motives behind all types of photography. I hope that my readers will find relations to their own lives in the photography I discuss and be able to make connections and analyze the things they see in the world around them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment